Boulevard of Broken Dreams Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Genius

I LOVE IT!

New Green Day = ghey :(

NES Style Test (Loop) NES Style Test (Loop)

Ok, just to clarify

Incase some idiot flags this for unknown reasons, I feel I must explain this. This song IS, NOT, STOLEN! You see, I merely reocrded some 3 of the NES synth using an emulator. Using FL Studio, I imported the WAVs and was able to create a song using these 3 clips. By the way, I'm looking forward to making more NES Style songs! Expect maybe one more tonight!

NES Factory NES Factory

Those drums take a while to get used to....

But after that, it really sounds awesome! What music program did you use to get the NES synth?

AshleeD responds:

The shitty FL Studio.

Dynamite Headdy - Backstage Dynamite Headdy - Backstage

=D A Headdy remix?!

Of all the VG Mixes...I never expected a Dynamite Headdy one!! Dynamite Headdy is one of my favorite games ever and you probably know it's very underrated too. Straight 10s, 'cause if you love Dynamite Headdy, you have GOT to be cool. Backstage Battle is one of my favorite songs in the game (My favorite being Finale Analysis, the final battle, heh) and you remixed it quite well! I'll be sure to use this in Behind The Series 3 ;)

Revenge of Shinobi Lvl 1 Remix Revenge of Shinobi Lvl 1 Remix

Heh, I barely see RoS remixes

Damn, that game was hard XD. Anyways, you did a pretty nice job with this! It stays true to the original but it's different enough to be a remix! I like the futuristic feel of the song as well. Nice job!

Frankiedaman responds:

Thanx ^_^

Megaman 7 - Shademan's Secret Megaman 7 - Shademan's Secret

Shademan woo!

This is probably my favorite Megaman VII song next to Wily's first stage. Shademan's also my favorite robot master. Nice remix you made! I may use it in one of my movies if I happen to make one based off Megaman ;)

TenchuX responds:

Thanks, go ahead and use it.

Robo Tetris+*~.0 Robo Tetris+*~.0

So damn random! I love it!

Freakin' awesome work, man! citrusmanWhat program (Besides FL Studio) did you use for this?

Chronamut responds:

i used... robovoice, also known as festival, its a pain in the ass - it took me 2 days just for it to say those lines

FFIV Within the Giant+*~.0 FFIV Within the Giant+*~.0

Heh, I always loved this song.

Final Fantasy II has to be my favorite FF ever. I'll never forget when I first fought Zeromus...he kicked my ass XD. Nice remix! I always loved how the song feels all "The end is near" like.

Chronamut responds:

hahaha i should do the END end song when he turns into that grotesque.. "thingy" and its really really hard to kill him...

kefka dancing mad part 1 kefka dancing mad part 1

Ha.....my favorite FF tune ever.

Awesome work! I can still remember the hours I spent listening to Dancing Mad. So perfect in every way. Anyway I love your take on the song! I'll be sure to e-mail you about the 20 minute version!

Chronamut responds:

i think ill have to remake the 20 min version - it kinda.. died at the end..

thanks for the review!

final fantasy 1 mix final fantasy 1 mix

Great work!

I love the ocean-y effect! God, what part is this song from? I've heard it before. (I can tell because I was humming along to the tune) . God, this is going to drive me crazy, heh.

Chronamut responds:

i think its when your walking around and stuff...